OB/Server is a lot more than a rugged server. The design satisfies all the railway requirements with off-the-shelf Intel Core i7 architecture. Its computational power addresses a broad number of applications and services from multimedia contents distribution to video-surveillance.
Isolated power supply with small UPS allows unbeatable reliability compared to standard designs. Each connector from powering to Ethernet and serial communication is completely fulfil rolling stock environment. Both mechanical solution (boxed version, 19 inches rack mount, …) and connectors can be realized upon customers’ request.
For projects involving massive wireless communications Wi-Fi, 3G (HSPA+) or 4G (LTE Category 3) modules can be added using internal expansion interfaces.
- state-of-the-art Intel Core i7 and i5 processors with 4 GB of RAM
- Fanless design with operating temperature up to +70 °C
- Industrial CFAST memory module for operating system and critical applications and data
- SSD and HDD resistant to vibration and temperature of rolling stock environment
- Extended connectivity with GPS and 2G, 2G-Railway, 3G or 4G communication modules
- Additional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n internal module for cost effective communication to ground system
- Rugged Ethernet M12 connectors with 4 pins for 10/100 Mbps and 8 pins for 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Integrated UPS with few seconds supply for main input power failure
- Rack mountable mechanical design resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- In compliance with EN50155, EN50121-3-2 International Railway application requirements