SAX PAI, Passenger Alarm Intercom, allows the communication between passengers and train staff and driver and supports emergency calls. It provides double technology analogue UIC568-compliant and digital/VoIP audio allowing to be used as a building block for a TSI PAS&LOC and PRM Passenger Alarm System, also in compliance with EN16334.
SAX PAI is equipped with a high quality built-in microphone and loudspeaker and it implements echo cancellation for the best audio quality communication.
It is possible to adapt the mechanical layout of the product to the train constructor needing.
Moreover, the front cover, pushbutton, connectors and leds can be designed upon customer request.
-Support for interphone communication between passengers and Train Crew
- Complete integration with SAX Almaviva/Sadel audio subsystem
- High sensitivity microphone
- Auxiliary optoisolated input for direct connection to an emergency handle
- Optional rugged pushbutton
- Three output leds for passenger visual feedback: Fault, Busy, Ready
- Front cover, power and signal connectors individually customizable
- Rugged and vandal-proof design
- Remote software update and dynamic/reprogrammable audio parameterization
- Echo cancellation support for the best audio quality
- Fully compliant with UIC Fiche 568 Railway Standard
- Compliant with EN50155, EN50121-3-2, EN45545-2 International Railway application requirements